Girlie Grunge

~ Donna Salazar Designs

Over the past few months, I've had the pleasure of becoming acquainted with many lovely members here at Girlie Grunge Headquarters. I thought it would be nice to get to know everyone a little better through this month's challenge! Here are the rules...

* Create a layout or off-the-page project about YOU!
* Add a title, word or journaling to your project that best describes you
* Use any product by Donna Salazar (click HERE for a list of product)

Upload your project by April 30, 2012 for a chance to win a yummy prize pack! I can't wait to see the fabulous entries this month!

Natasha

xoxo

UPDATED 05/01/12

Congratulations Maria Cole!! 

Look at this beautiful project Maria created!  I love the fussy cut flowers and gorgeous details of this project.  Thank you for inspiring us all!

Please email your mailing address to natasha@donnasalazar.com so that I can send you your prize and Challenge Winner blinkie!

Views: 328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow what a fantastic Challenge!!!

What a fun challenge!

my page for this challenge about me .. the storie is the two girls on each side of me are my dd's we was on a weekend away for crafting and my dd on the left was due for her baby on this weekend we had so much fun used some of the donna salazar die for the flowers .

thank you all for looking i have so fun on your challenges thank you magi

Oh Magi this is just precious! What a sweet picture and thank you for sharing the memory behind the photo! 

What a wonderful layout magi! Love the memory you captured of you and your DD's! Your flowers are gorgeous!

thank you mona we had so fun on our weekend . hugs magi

Gorgeous flowers!  I love the candid shot of you girls laughing.  Priceless!

Absolutely gorgeous!!  Those blooms are sensational.

thank you cheryl.

i so love to make my flowers self now. i have so much fun .

hugs magi

thank you natasha

we had so fun on this weekend scraping our heart out. lol

hugs magi

I made this layout featuring my two sweet four legged friends and I :) They are the small things that make my life BIG :) I used Spellbinders Rose Creations and Creative Book Pages designed by Donna and pretty patterned paper from the Botanique collection.

I was so inspired by Natasha's fabric flowers shown here: http://donnasalazar.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/03/dream-by-natasha-...,

I just had to give them a try! Thanks Natasha!

Thanks for another fun challenge and thanks for looking! 

this is so cute and your flowers are so stunning beautiful anyway i love your layout . hugs magi

RSS

© 2014   Created by Donna Salazar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service