Girlie Grunge

~ Donna Salazar Designs

It's time for a new challenge!!  SInce it's the first challenge of 2012, I am going to give away a yummy prize pack with a few NEW products by Donna Salazar Designs.  Wooohooo!!  So what are the rules this month?

Create a project with the following:

* BLING (because we are celebrating the new year!)

* Ribbon

* The colors white & blue

* Any product by Donna Salazar Designs.  Click HERE for a list of products.

Post your project here by January 31, 2012.

I can't wait to see your creations!

UPDATE 02/04/12

Congratulations Maria Cole!!  Look at these amazing jars she altered!  Thank you for inspiring us all!

Please email your mailing address to natasha@donnasalazar.com

Thank you to all who played along!  I have posted the February Challenge and I think I might choose TWO winners this time because of all the amazing projects!

Views: 984

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wooo hooo!! Can't wait to start on the challenge! And new products inside the prize??? Oh my goodness .....

Great idea to start off the new year!

Ok will get on it!!! Looks fun!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone, lots of health, happiness and creativity for all the girlies here!!

great challenge good start of the new year

This should be fun!

Sounds fabulous and I love the colour combination - cannot wait to see the entries!

I cant wait to see everyones projects!!!!

Hi everyone! Here is my entry for the January 2012 challenge! I thought it was the perfect excuse to get organized. ;) These are some altered glass jars that I made that will also serve as storage for some of my supplies. If we're to be organized, why not do it in girlie grunge fashion?? Thank you for looking and I'm excited to see everyone's projects!! http://paperiah.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-2012-girlie-grunge-cha...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww... those are awesome!!  I love them!!!  I am so inspired now!  Thanks for sharing!

ooo wow these are GORGEOUS girl!!!!! LOVE!

wowzers these jars are stunning, LOVE them

Thank you, ladies!! These were a lot of fun!! Very inky afterwards!! ;)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Donna Salazar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service