Girlie Grunge

~ Donna Salazar Designs

Hi everyone! Time to announce this month's challenge! 

The rules for the July challenge are:

* Create a project using an item(s) that is not made for scrapbooking.  For example: office supplies, fabric etc.

* Use any product by Donna Salazar Designs

(Visit Girlie Grunge Headquarters and click on the PRODUCTS tab to view products designed by Donna.)

* Once your project is complete, link up to the inlinz list below this post.

Below is a sketch by Mistra for you to use for inspiration.  You are not required to use the sketch, but you are more than welcome to!

The winner will be announced on the Girlie Grunge Ning Site in the beginning of August!

Have fun and good luck!

-Natasha

Views: 357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok this is my entry for this challenge used all the beautiful stuff i won on your blog so amazing to work this this stuff love your ink stunning made the flower with your rose die and i ad so lace and some feathers i hope it is what you had in mind with this challenge , big hugs magi aka ozmagi

What a gorgeous card, Magi!! Love how you used the feathers in her hat and to create the flower and the gears are so much fun as flowers!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

hi tracey

thank you so much for the comment you made my day. hugs magi

This is soooo beautiful, Magi! Well done and I love that lace!

thank you maria, i had a ball making this . hugs magi

This is so beautiful Magi!!!!

thank you lisa i had so much fun with this amazing paper and ink and the glitter too . hugs magi

Ooh, this is a great challenge! I'm so sad I missed last month's; I'm gonna try my hardest to make this one!!

Can't wait to see your project, Maria!! ~ Blessings

Hee hee, thanks, Tracey! Are you participating in this month's challenge, too??

I started mine on Monday - I'm on an anniversary/part work trip for DH. Gary golfed all day Monday, and I brought scrapbooking supplies - LOL. Heading home today, and I'll be finishing it up when we get home. How's your challenge LO coming?

Hey Tracey! That's great you're participating, and even better that you got to do it while your DH golfed! :) Love it. I have all the pieces, but not assembled yet - I change my mind all the time, so hopefully I'll get it uploaded as soon as I can "commit" to a final piece!! :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Donna Salazar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service