Girlie Grunge

~ Donna Salazar Designs

Hi all!  Time to announce this month's challenge!  We have another gorgeous sketch by one of our Design Team members, Mistra.  (You can find more of her sketches HERE.) 

June Sketch
The rules for this month's challenge are:

* Create a project using this sketch

* Use any product by Donna Salazar Designs (Visit Girlie Grunge Headquarters and click on the PRODUCTS tab to view products designed by Donna.)

* Once your project is complete, link up to the inlinz list below this post. 

The winner will be announced on the Girlie Grunge Ning Site on the 1st of July!  

Have fun and good luck!

-Natasha

UPDATE 07/03/12
Random.org has chosen a winner!  Congrats to entry #3... Karen Davies!!
Please email your mailing address to natasha@donnasalaxar.com
Thank you to all those who participated!!

Views: 314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a gorgeous sketch!! Can't wait to get started on this one! ~ Blessings

What an awesome sketch to create with! Looking forward to playing along!

question: can I modify the sketch to be the size I use?? 8½×11? Please :)

~leslierahye

Of course!!!  You can make it into a card or any other project!!  It's just for inspiration.  Have fun!

cricket.... cricket... it's awfully quiet in here!  You girls are more than welcome to share your entries here too!  I love seeing what you come up with!  xoxo

Thanks so much for the fun sketch to play with!

I placed an order for more of Donna's paper. It's due to arrive on Monday. I can't wait to get it and start creating!! ~ Blessings

OK Ladies! Where is everyone? On summer vacation??? I linked mine but I thought I would add it here in hopes that others would join along! Here's the layout I made a LO using the GG June's Challenge sketch:

I used pretty paper from both the Botanique and Antiquities collections, Spellbinders Rose Creations and Bitty Blossoms dies.

wow mona

this is so beautiful done love it so soft and so elegant, and yes i was in holiday but a craft holiday with some amazing friends. i will be on the next challenge then. good luck magi aka ozmagi

Thank you so much Magi for the sweet comment :) Sounds like you had a fab crafty vacation! 

Mona, this is so gorgeous!! Love the stitching and peeks of lace! ~ Blessings

Thanks so much Tracey :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Donna Salazar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service