Girlie Grunge

~ Donna Salazar Designs

Wait a minute... It's March already!!  Where did February go?!  Since I am hoping Spring will come quickly, let's send Mother Nature some good vibes. :o)

For this month's challenge, create a project using the following:

* Flowers
* Butterflies
* A touch of yellow
* Any Donna Salazar Product or tool  (Click HERE for a list of products.  Don't forget to check out the NEW products on the home page, too!)

Upload your project under this post by March 31, 2012 for a chance to win a prize pack that includes a few NEW RELEASES. PLUS... I will be doing something special for this challenge but I can't tell you what just yet, so be sure to play along!

Thank you to those who participate.  I love the inspiration you all bring to this site!  Looking forward to seeing more creations!  Have fun!

Natasha

xoxo

UPDATE 04/01/12

Congratulations Cheryl Casas!!  

Look at this beautiful layout Cheryl created!  I love the colors and gorgeous details of this project.  Thank you for inspiring us all!

Please email your mailing address to natasha@donnasalazar.com

Thank you to all those who participated in last month's challenge.  I am always amazed by all of the creative entries!  As a thank you, I am sending a small prize to each participant of the March Challenge as my way of saying "thank you" for playing along.  

If you entered a project in the March Challenge, please email your mailing address to natasha@donnasalazar.com.

Views: 602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am hoping for an early Spring too :) this looks fun and very Spring like :)

Thanks so much for the awesome challenge! Had fun playing!

wow this looks so beautiful  great work

Get out of town!! LOVE this, Mona!! This has spring written all over it. :) Love seeing Donna's new die as well!  

ooooo this is amazing, love the stitching and the background. so so cool!

Super Great!!! Makes me want to have this die as well!!! Love this!!!

Wowzers Mona, this is beautiful!

Cute flower love how it has a touch of sparkle. Adorable butterfly

i love this! very pretty AND ARTSY, MONA. GREAT JOB.

Wow what a fantastic Challenge!!!

Mona, that is beautiful!

made with the awesome donna salazar rose die , stamped the background with the letters in dif.coloures ,used a silver butterfly in the left corner and some yellow on it. i hope the feeling of spring comes over on this page.

thank you all for the visit and your comment . with lots of love magi

Wow Magi, very beautiful! I feel like I'm in a spring garden already! Lovely job and thank you for infusing some much-needed sunshine!! ;)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Donna Salazar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service