Girlie Grunge

~ Donna Salazar Designs

Hi everyone!!  This month we have a different challenge for you Girlie Grunge fans!  Mistra, one of our design team members, has created us a fabulous sketch to play with!  You can see more of Mistra's sketches HERE.

The rules for this month:

* Use this sketch on a layout, card or altered project

* Be sure to use at least one project by Donna Salazar Designs. 

You can interpret the sketch any way you wish... flip it, rotate it... just be sure your project resembles the sketch.

I am so excited to see your projects!!  Have fun!!

-Natasha

UPDATED 06/02/12

Congratulations Tracey Sabella!!  Thank you for inspiring us with your beautiful layout!

Please email your mailing address to natasha@donnasalazar.com!

Views: 651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FABULOUSNESS!!!!!!

Oh what a fun sketch to play with! 

This is fantastic!! What a gorgeous sketch!! 

wow will have a try i normaly don't use sketch , i go what i have in my head but i will have a try,

ok i had a try on this sketch , but still i got carry away with my idea so sorry, i used the sun flower die for the big yellow flower and the carnation creations for the white ones and the aster flower topper for the orange one and also the leafs from the carnation creations. yeb i had a play with diffrent paper and dies to make this flower. the info of the event on this photo is behind the 2 tags behind the photos.

thank you all for having fun here. magi

This is so fresh and beautiful Magi.

Beautiful layout Magi! The big Sunflower and carnations look beautiful!

What a beautiful layout, Magi! I LOVE what you did with your photos - that is sooo creative! Very nicely done! :)

thank you maria

so a great comment love it. hugs magi

Your flowers are fabulous!!!

thank you natasha

Gorgeous, Magi!! Such a bright happy page!! ~ Blessings

RSS

© 2014   Created by Donna Salazar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service