Girlie Grunge

~ Donna Salazar Designs

Hi Ladies!!  The rules for this month's challenge are:

* Create a layout about something you are thankful for 

OR create a 'Thank You' card.

* Include the color BROWN in your project

* Use a tag on your project

* Use at least one product by Donna Salazar Designs.

(Visit Girlie Grunge Headquarters and click on the PRODUCTS tab to view products designed by Donna.)

* Once your project is complete, post your project under this discussion/post.

(You have until 11:59 pm ET on November 30 to submit your entry.)

The challenge winners will be announced the first week of the following month.  The winner of the November Challenge will receive this awesome prize!

IMG_7338
Prize includes:

* 10 sheets from Donna's Storybook Collection

* The Crafty Chronicle

* (2) Smooch Spritz

* (1) Glue Gloss

* (1) Smooch

Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another great challenge!! Sweet prize too! I can't wait to see what everyone creates!! ~ Blessings

here my entry for this months challenge i used 3 tags on it. 2 of them are mini. lol i had a try also on masking with gesso made all the flower self. love to do that. lol . i used also the smooch i got from my win here at girlie grunge. thank you again it is so beautiful . hugs to all magi

Beautiful project, Magi! Your flowers are so lovely!! ~ Blessings

Beautiful, Magi!  I love that tag!

great stencil work

Here is my layout  using the wonderful Sprin in Bloom Collection, The Donna Salazar stamp, VINE, Spellbinders/Donna Salazer Shadow Flowers, Mixd Media Inx in Jasmine and Peridot.

Thankful for Documenting the Past Through Photos.   I love old photos and am thankful I have found some great sites to inspire me.  This image is from 1905 taken by Frank H Nowell.  This is a young eskimo named Manadblook. 

My blog has a lot of details on the photo and close ups of the work.

http://scrap-escape.blogspot.com/2012/11/thankful-for-documenting-p...

wow this is so beautiful so soft and so stunning done love it wow. hugs magi

Fabulous LO for this amazing photo, Jennifer!! ~ Blessings

Here is mine for this month! I used Donna's Botanique papers from the July Scraps of Elegance kit. Plus I used Donna's spellbinders die "Carnation Creations" My journaling is on the tag and says "thank you for loving me even when I am unlovable" I am so thankful for the most wonderful husband in the world. :) More close ups and details on my blog: lisas-livingincolor.blogspot.com

Attachments:

Gorgeous, Lisa!  Love the distressing and photo!

Gorgeous page!! Love the brickwork, stitching, and beautiful flourishes!! ~ Blessings

Beautiful layout!  Love the shadow flowers placement.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Donna Salazar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service