Girlie Grunge

~ Donna Salazar Designs

Hi ladies!  I was blown away by the amazing entries in last month's challenge!  I wish I could send you ALL a prize!  Thank you for participating!  

It's time for this month's challenge.

The rules for this month's challenge are:

* Create a layout using the sketch below.

*Incude the color GREEN in your layout.

* Use at least one product by Donna Salazar Designs.

(Visit Girlie Grunge Headquarters and click on the PRODUCTS tab to view products designed by Donna.)

* Once your project is complete, link your project to the inlinkz Entry List below.   

(You have until 11:59 pm ET on October 31 to submit your entry.)

Don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter HERE because the challenge winners will be announced the first week of the following month.

Have fun, ladies!  Looking forward to seeing your projects!

Natasha

xoxo

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

here my entry for this months challenge i had to turn the sketch around to fit my photo. made all the flower self used diffrent dies form donna salazar and the chippies are from one of my win here at this amazing side thank you so much i put some gesso on it and then some ink. good luck to all hugs magi

Wow, what a gorgeous LO!! Love all your handcrafted flowers!! Congratulations on being the September Challenge winner!! ~ Blessings

This is so beautiful, Magi!

thank you natasha i had so much fun making this a soft one this time with a little bit of green lol. hugs magi

Love all the paper flowers and the softness of the doilies! 

What a great sketch for the challenge. I'm looking forward to having more time to scrap after our daughter's wedding - this Saturday already!! ~ Blessings

thank you tracey i still dancing around i won i am so happy thank you for the team here at girly grunge thank you . hugs magi

Hi! After admiring the site and the fabulous inspiration here for awhile, I finally decided to sign up. Here is the layout I've created for this challenge. I've used Donna's awesome inx (in Mossy and Patina) for the distressing on the papers and over the crackle paint.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else creates!

Such a fun page with a girly grunge feel!! Love how you used the inx!! ~ Blessings

This sketch was fabulous to work with. Thanks Mistra!! My green is in the leaves and one of the flowers.

Here is my entry:

And a couple close-ups:

Details can be found on my blog post: 

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/2012/10/dick-word-art-wednesday-gdt...

DSD Products used:

Antiquities ~ Tails of Travel
Antiquities ~ One Sheet Wonderful
Antiquities ~ Time for Tea
Antiquities ~ Die Cut Ribbons
Lace Corner Stamp
Spellbinder ~ Bitty Blossoms
Spellbinder ~ Grand Peony
Want2Scrap Chipboard ~ Sprightly Sprocket
Smooch Spritz ~ Sea Breeze
Mix'd Media Inx ~ Patina, Honey, Jasmine
Zutter Distrezz-It-All