Girlie Grunge

~ Donna Salazar Designs

This month's challenge is a little different from the previous challenges.  The prize will include some NEW product by Donna!

The rules for this month's challenge are:

* Create a gift for a special person (card, layout or off-the-page project... get creative!)

* Use at least one product by Donna Salazar Designs.

(Visit Girlie Grunge Headquarters and click on the PRODUCTS tab to view products designed by Donna.)

* Once your project is complete, link your project to the inlinkz Entry List below.  

(You have until 11:59 pm ET on September 30 to submit your entry.)

Don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter HERE because the challenge winners will be announced the first week of the following month.

Have fun, ladies!  Looking forward to seeing your projects!

Natasha

xoxo

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, what a fun challenge!! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!! ~ Blessings

hallo everyone,

made this for a friends wedding my first wedding card ever i made the flower with the donna salazar rose die . thank you all and good luck for this months . hugs magi

Such a pretty wedding card. I love the white on white!! (Don't forget to link your project right under Natasha's signature and xoxo in the main post.) The flowers and leaves are so lovely!! ~ Blessings

thank you tracey so much for your lovely comment,

but i have no blog or url so i have to do this way.

hugs magi

This is so gorgeous!  I'll add it to the list for you.  xoxo

thank you so much natasha . my first wedding card i made it was for a lovely friend they so loved this card. hugs magi

It was so wonderful of you to created this special card for your dear friends. I can imagine how  much they enjoyed it!! I'm so glad Natasha could link it for you - she is so sweet!! ~ Blessings

WOW that card is Amazing. Looks stunning am sure the Bride will love it.

oh she did, because i ask her befor i made the card of the the colour oh her wedding theme and it was gold and white. ok and this way it was my first only white card i ever made.what a challenge for me. lol i am so glad she love it so much. hugs magi

Added my gift to the sep challenge....  Finally back into the grove of things after a wild, wonderful warm summer lakeside..........

ava

oh my there is some amazing work already in the challenge links :) Just added mine. What a talented bunch here at girlie grunge headquarters :) unfortunately the pic with both parts the wand and circlet is a little to long so I had to put a pic of the circlet on its own the rest is at my blog :)

I just found this site the other day, I just got some new Donna Salazar dies the other day and had to give this challenge a go, I've altered up a rat trap to make it into a memo gift holder...

Thanks for a fab challenge.....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Donna Salazar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service